Sunday, March 3, 2013

Truly a Week from Hell

It was just a horrible week at work all around and to top it off Teresa was on vacation so we were covering for her also. I went home exhausted every night.

I did get my room picked up and figured out which ScrapRack pages I still needed more of and what I had that I didn't need. I sent them off for exchange on Wednesday and had my new items back on Saturday.

Saturday I went to the Sew Expo at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. It is either the biggest or one of the biggest in the country. In my Double Wedding Ring Table Runner class I sat next to a lady who had flown in from San Antonio, Texas to attend it. The class was the first time I attempted sewing on a curve and it went much better than I had thought it would. The instructor packed everything but the instructions so it was slower going than it should have been because you couldn't read ahead to see what to do next.

The Classroom with brand new Pfaff sewing machines - their #2 machine.

Double Wedding Ring Table Runners

I also took the Floor Mat class from Beach Garden Quilts on Bainbridge Island - I already have the supplies except for the paste wax.




Today Nicole and I went shopping for material to make cushions for her four window seats. I bought some coordinating material to make a matching floor mat for her front door. Next weekend I teach her how to sew!







No comments:

Post a Comment