Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rainbow Section is Done

My Rainbow Section - all the colored embellishments (Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown/Neutrals, Black and White, and Metallics - Pewter, Copper, Gold, Silver) have been sorted by color and are put away in ScrapRack Pages and then in Spinders (basically a 3 ring binder without covers.) They are stored in cubes in the closet until needed.

The other 2 3/4 rows of cubes will have an Alphabet Section, Calendar Section, and then a Theme Section. When I am going to scrapbook Christmas and then New Years I would then pull out Red, Green, Gold, and Silver from the Rainbow Section; then some Alphabets; and then Christmas and New Years from Calendar. If I also had a birthday in there I would pull out the Birthday spinder from the Themes section and put all of them on my ScrapRack. Everything would be there at my fingertips and easy to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment