Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Lost has been Found

Last night just before I went to bed I was unpacking a couple of boxes I thought had embellishments and I found a box of supplies - adhesive and tape and my missing Spellbinders which I knew had to turn up some time. I was just a little worried because I thought the remaining boxes had ScrapRack pages and embellishments. The embellishments are already sorted by category so they will just need to either go into pages or be purged. I heard from my Make a Wish contact tonight and when I am ready a volunteer will meet me after work to pick up my "extra" scrapbooking supplies for the kids. I know that they probably get bored and tired of being in the hospital when having treatment I just wasn't sure how to get the stuff to them. I had contacted her a year ago and then life interrupted my sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment