Monday, February 18, 2013

Row Two Progress~

Row Two is a row of eight paper-pieced stars. I had to cut 192 - 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 rectangles out of red, green, and gold in a light and dark of each and then in blue. Out of that you sew 64 sections to make eight stars. I managed to get 12 sections done in a light green, dark gold with blue - four more to go and this group will be done. Then I have - 16 dark green, light gold with blue; 16 light red, dark gold with blue; and 16 dark red, light gold with blue to go. I now have a system worked out so the rest will go faster but I ran out of paper-pieced patterns and need to print 20 more.


I am packing the car and heading home from Sequim. After I go to the grocery store and library, it will be back to sorting embellishments by category. Hopefully, I will be able to start putting categories away by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment