Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Scrapbook Room is Done!

My scrapbooking room is done! It took 3 1/2 weeks to get things unpacked, sorted and put away. I have all of my colored and patterned paper done. Last year at this time I sorted 85% of my colored embellishments - most of them by daylight and candle light when we lost power for three days. Not much else to do since I didn't want to drive around in the ice and snow. I also have 6 large paper containers sorted by color for charity.

TA DAH!

 
This is the third set of shelving which is right inside the door.


Last night after I took pictures I started sorting my paper and embellishments by theme. It is actually going a lot faster than I thought it would! I should be done sorting by tomorrow night and then I just have to put them in ScrapRack pages and spinders,
In case you have forgotten - this is before...

and after!


No comments:

Post a Comment