Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tomorrow I meet with a Volunteer...

....from Ronald McDonald House in Seattle who is taking my "excess" for the craft room at Ronald McDonald House. There are stickers, shapes, alphabets, embellishments - things for kids of all ages. Some of the children have to stay for weeks so hopefully this will help them pass the time. After I have knee surgery and am literally "back on my feet", I would also like to buy some other types of craft projects for them.


There are eight paper totes sorted by color and category; five Creative Memories binders with alphabets, borders, stickers, embellishments and paper strips and rectangles; three clear plastic bins with embellishments; and a large legal size tote with paper packs and albums. I later added a container of paper punches.



No comments:

Post a Comment