Thursday, March 7, 2013

A No Progress Report

I thought I should post real time pictures of my craft room. Unfortunately, it is not as neat as it was because I still have the category stuff to put away. It is all sorted into piles by category waiting to be put into ScrapRack pages. I will do another sort of each pile to see what else I can give to Ronald McDonald House.


Every flat surface is covered.

Sadly I must report "organizing" injuries. My right shoulder hurts so bad from sorting that I need to give it a couple of weeks to recover. My last day working on it was Tuesday. I have been taking Ibuprofen because it really hurts. Too much standing has caused my knee to swell to twice the size of the other knee so I go to bed with a hot pack on my shoulder and a cold pack on my knee. You do what you have to!

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to take a break from blogging you know. You are officially a wise old crone and your wisdom is oft sought.

    ReplyDelete