Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Signed Up for Another Year

Marc did a fantastic job on cleaning the house for our walk through inspection today by our property management company. They extended our lease for another year through September 2014. The rent stayed the same - which is great and we were told we had the best looking lawn in the whole neighborhood - not easy considering the builder just threw grass seed out in a field and didn't level anything or fill in any holes. I knew that the owner of the house also owned the house that we share a driveway with but he also owns a house off a 118th on the other side near the entrance. I wonder what it would be like to buy three brand new houses in a housing development as an investment?

Tomorrow night it is back to quilting! I am going to start sewing rows of blocks together on my Boxed In quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment