Saturday, August 17, 2013

Finally!

I sat down in my sewing area for the first time Friday evening and was sewing the Boxed In blocks into strips - while I watched Supernatural. It had been the worst day possible at work and I just wanted to accomplish something. I stayed up way too late.


I plan on eventually putting up a design wall beside my sewing area.

At about 1 a.m. Stan Lee had had it and knocked down all the strips that I had been piling on the cabinet to the floor. He was tired of waiting for his treats. I gave him treats and then put the strips back - but they weren't as neat this time.
I just finished sewing the last block together and now I am heading for bed. Tomorrow I can lay them out on my bed to see if I have enough. Then I can start sewing the strips together. I am hoping that I have enough because I really don't want to have to piece more together - I want to get the top done!

No comments:

Post a Comment