Thursday, August 8, 2013

Done with Die Cuts ~ AND DONE with room!

Last night I finished up inventorying the last of the scrapbook supplies. Everything is now organized and put away.
 The Embossing Folders


Die Cuts

I started this project with a purchase of the ScrapRack and pages at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue on November 12, 2011. I attended with my Cousin Cheryl and my sister Lisa. Cheryl and I were killing time in the vendor area while Lisa shopped elsewhere and we stopped to look at the ScrapRack and to talk to Tiffany. Cheryl was telling me to go ahead and buy it and I am so glad I listened to her! By the end of January I had over half of the rainbow done. Almost 21 months to finish is a long time for me but I had a few bumps in the road - in February 2012 I started getting my condo ready to sell and I had to box up ALL of my scrapbooking supplies. In June I had joint replacement done for my right thumb and then I moved in mid October 2012. I starting unpacking basic household items and then had my right knee replaced on November 5, 2012. I did my best to get most of the scrapbooking stuff put away by the time I had my left knee replaced on April 29, 2013. I have spent the last few months doing what I can a little bit at a time since I can only stand for short periods and I have to keep my feet up when sitting. (This is mainly due to being stupid in PT and hopping on my new knee by accident on June 4th - messed them both up.) 

I now can get some page kits ready to scrap - I have all the supplies for that already and my pictures and memorabilia are sorted. I just need to figure out which pictures I am using and pull things together! It is going to be time for the Cousins to get together again to scrap - as soon as I can drive more than 10 miles at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment