Friday, July 4, 2014

Glacier Star - Technique 1 - Progress Report

I planned on doing some more sewing after my dental surgery on Tuesday afternoon but instead I slept for 17 hours. I did some sewing on Thursday night and some today in between cleaning the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom and finishing a genealogy post.

16 sections done

Now I just need to sew the eight small sections to the eight larger sections. I have removed the paper from one of the large sections - now just have to do it for seven more. Sewing on a curve is not something I have done before so I am hoping I remember the instructions on how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment