It was a horse race with Ann in the lead (she had done it before and had gotten her strips cut out), me in the center (I had my strips cut out but didn't know what I was doing), and then Sue who had her material to still cut out - but at least we could show her what not to do as we did it.
We had to sew together five sets of strips and then cut the triangles and sew them together. We took a break on Saturday and went down to The Quilt Barn in Puyallup. I picked up some more fabric for my Glacier Star quilt and Ann got a table runner to work on since she was just about done with the Strata Star.
I also got my backing fabric and batting cut out and pinned together - so it is ready to sew together. We also managed to survive 92 degree weather - which wasn't easy - we aren't used to it!