Saturday, January 12, 2013

I have recently moved and have just about finished setting up a new sewing area. I purchased an Ikea Liatorp sideboard and two bookcases for fabric etc. Today I have started working on a quilting project from 1999 that I had forgotten I had and found when I was unpacking totes with sewing projects. It is the Fons and Porter's Christmas Joy Sampler which appeared in their magazine throughout 1999. I had gotten all of the fabric (of course) for each of the six rows - Cumberland by Fons and Porter - and I had completed two of the five churches for one of the rows with the other three churches cut out. Tonight I will finish the church row. Tomorrow I am going to finish putting away patterns and fabric totes that I picked up from my mini-storage today. Hopefully I can also start on another row.

No comments:

Post a Comment