Sunday, July 7, 2013

16 Blocks

I had done the four center blocks for the final sixteen white blocks a few days before the 4th of July. I spent the last four days over in Sequim just relaxing and sewing. I got the inside white borders on and 16 -  2 1/2 inch squares on around that, and the two sides of the final white border. Today on the way back home I pinned on the final two sides of the white border and just finished sewing and pressing them. Now I have just 18 half squares and 4 quarter squares with white borders to do. It looks like I will have to open up the third Enchanted Garden jelly roll to finish the top. I really want to get this one done and to my quilter. I have also been working on the cushions to match my quilt that is now on my bed. I think I will finish the Carpenter's Delight quilt next.


Before I left town I had gotten the last of the scrapbooking organizing supplies so now I can finish putting that stuff away. I should be able to get it done by the end of this month as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment