Sunday, June 2, 2013

Rough Week

I hate four day weeks - they are so busy! I did manage to work 9 hour days but didn't get much done at night at home. I did manage to finish another blanket.






On Saturday I got all my scrapbooking stuff out of the spare bedroom - and managed to find more quilting material. Some of it was thrown out, some of it put away, and some was piled into the scrapbooking room to be put away later. Now I just need to get a bed and some display racks for the spare room.






At 5:30 Nicole brought the boys over for the night - Jackson really liked the chocolate stuff.


On Sunday the boys played office while I worked. Note Dylan's hat - he is never without it - it must be genetic.

I only agreed to babysit if Nicole took the boys to Touch a Truck at Magnuson Park.




 It looks like they had a good time!


Sunday afternoon I put labels on the scrapbooking spinders that I have finished filling. I also started working the material for the divider in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment