Sunday, January 20, 2013

Still to Do for My Room

Risor Room Divider


The quilt on my bed is the first quilt I made in 2000 although I did make two doll quilts in 1983. It has a matching dust ruffle which is not on right now because I am redoing it so that it attaches with Velcro. That way it will be easier to change quilts and dust ruffles. I also plan on putting matching material in the room divider which I saw in a display at Ikea.




 The center of the quilt is a wall hanging from McCall's Quilting and I designed the rest of the quilt. I don't know why I buy so many patterns and kits because I really liked designing this quilt and the one below which I finished December 2001.


The twelve corner blocks were a block of the month that I did - the one and only BOM that I have actually done every month when I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment